Proudly Accepting Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies
Here at NikeCraze, we proudly support crypto-currencies such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, DAI, and various others. We are honored to accept them as a form of payment due to their low to no fee charge compared to conventional credit cards.
We securely accept Bitcoin payments via our checkout process.
Step 1. Setup a Bitcoin Wallet?
Before you can buy from NikeCraze, you’ll need to setup a Bitcoin wallet and add bitcoin to it. It’s very easy.
Here’s the process:
- Sign up for an account by clicking here ==> CoinBase and verify your account via email.
- Add a bank account so you can fund your wallet.
- Verify yourself by uploading your photo id. See screenshot below:
You’ll receive an email once your account has been verified. Like the one below.
That’s it. You are now able to checkout and pay with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Step 2. How to place an order?
- Browse our wide selection of Air Jordans, Nike, and Yeezy.
- Add an item to the shopping cart and checkout.
- Enter your shipping information.
- Click Proceed To Coinbase to pay. See screenshot below:
- Click on Pay With Coinbase. See screenshot below:
- Login to your Coinbase Account. See screenshot below:
- Pay with your Coinbase account.
Note: You need to have enough funds in your Coinbase account in order to pay.
If you have any questions, please contact us and we can walk you through the process.