Air Jordan 5 (V) White/Oliver
When it comes to design, the Air Jordan 5 (V) White/Oliver are a perfect description of style and elegance. The retro has a black upper sail with an end long quarter mesh panels. The lower white sole includes a legendary graphic print with accented hits of black shinny star-like prints around the middle sole and a name “Jordan” printed on the lower sole. Other scintillating features include another edition of the Jordan legendary graphic around the tongue at the top of the sneaker.
Why should you purchase them?
You cannot afford to miss your basketball games or casually rock in these stylish sneakers because they now come with a big offer of up to 75 percent. Everyone has the chance to have a pair of the Air Jordan 5 (V) White/Oliver from kids, ladies, men, and sportsmen.
The shoes are made to allow you to do your daily activities without worry. They offer a protective cushion around the front and ankle area to prevent you from injuries. The other aspect of this brand is that it can be worn in many stylish ways. You don’t have to go tenterhooks about colors, these shoes have taken care of that since they can go with any casual outfit regardless of the color.
Tips for rocking with your Jordan’s
With the Air Jordan 5 (V) White/Oliver, you do not have to fret about not having a red T-shirt or black jeans. Anyone who cares about fashion elegance and style will find Jordan sneakers a good companion. Here are some of the tips to try with your new Jordan’s.
1. Wear low-cut neutral socks that fit well around your ankles.
2. Jordan’s are meant to be seen, be sure to tuck in your jeans inside the shoes around the ankles and pull the tongue upwards.
3. Try blending your colors. Have a white or black accessory or clothing to bring out the elegance.
4. Dress in a sporty outfit, like try putting on a jersey with casual jeans and rock it with your Jordan’s.
5. Create outfits such as shorts, casual dresses, and skirts to give yourself a softer fit.
Air Jordan 7 (VII) Retro – Hare Jordan
Air Jordan 3 (III) Retro “White Cement” (2013)
Air Jordan 7 (VII) Retro – Black / Dark Charcoal – True Red